AVS Video Editor 6
This web page is about AVS Video Editor 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Editor 6 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more information about AVS Video Editor 6 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the AVS Video Editor 6 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AVS Video Editor 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe. AVSVideoEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.26 MB (21239144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AVS Video Editor 6. They take 20.93 MB (21946658
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoEditor.exe (20.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Video Editor 6 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other AVS Video Editor 6 versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.The files below remain on your disk by AVS Video Editor 6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\AVS Video Editor.ico
AVS Video Editor 6 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AVS Video Editor 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVS Video Editor 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Video Editor 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Video Editor 6". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Editor 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVS Video Editor 6 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Video Editor 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Editor 6:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Editor 6.
8. After removing AVS Video Editor 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Editor 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Video Editor 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:30:10.843