AVS Video Editor 6
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Editor 6 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to AVS Video Editor 6 at http://www.avs4you.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Video Editor 6. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.26 MB (21239144 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVSVideoEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of AVS Video Editor 6. They occupy about 20.93 MB (21946658
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoEditor.exe (20.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Video Editor 6 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Editor 6:
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Video Editor 6 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Video Editor 6:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Screaming Bee\AVSEditor
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Editor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Screaming Bee\AVSEditor\AVSVideoEditor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Screaming Bee\AVSEditor\AVSVideoEditor.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Screaming Bee\AVSEditor\unins000.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Video Editor 6 is a program marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AVS Video Editor 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVS Video Editor 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Video Editor 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Editor 6". The AVS Video Editor 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Video Editor 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Video Editor 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Editor 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Video Editor 6.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Editor 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Editor 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Video Editor 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:29:53.637