AVS Video Editor 6
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Video Editor 6 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to AVS Video Editor 6 at http://www.avs4you.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Video Editor 6. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.26 MB (21239144 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVSVideoEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of AVS Video Editor 6. They occupy about 20.93 MB (21946658
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoEditor.exe (20.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Video Editor 6 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Editor 6:
AVS Video Editor 6 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AVS Video Editor 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Video Editor 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Video Editor 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Editor 6". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Editor 6 app will be found very quickly. After you select AVS Video Editor 6 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Editor 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video Editor 6:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Editor 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Editor 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Editor 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Video Editor 6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:29:53.637