AVS Video Converter 7
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVS Video Converter 7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVS Video Converter 7 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Further information about AVS Video Converter 7 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Converter 7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AVS Video Converter 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled AVSVideoConverter.exe and its approximative size is 15.66 MB (16425544 bytes).
AVS Video Converter 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.34 MB (17133058
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (15.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of AVS Video Converter 7.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall AVS Video Converter 7.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS4YOU Video Converter 7_is1
AVS Video Converter 7 is a program marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVS Video Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVS Video Converter 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Converter 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Converter 7". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Converter 7 application will be found automatically. When you select AVS Video Converter 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Converter 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Converter 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Video Converter 7.
8. After removing AVS Video Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Video Converter 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Converter 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:15:51.120