AVS Update Manager 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software AVS Update Manager 1.0 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Update Manager 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager directory, subject to the user's choice. AVS Update Manager 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.28 MB (4489064 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSUpdateManager.exe.
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.81 MB (12383641
bytes) on disk:
- AVSUpdateManager.exe (4.28 MB)
- AVSUpdateOptions.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (3.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AVS Update Manager 1.0. For more AVS Update Manager 1.0 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Update Manager_is1
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Update Manager 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Update Manager 1.0". If it exists on your system the AVS Update Manager 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select AVS Update Manager 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVS Update Manager 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0.
8. After removing AVS Update Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Update Manager 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Update Manager 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:27.003