AVS Update Manager 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software AVS Update Manager 1.0 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Update Manager 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager directory, subject to the user's choice. AVS Update Manager 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.28 MB (4489064 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSUpdateManager.exe.
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.81 MB (12383641
bytes) on disk:
- AVSUpdateManager.exe (4.28 MB)
- AVSUpdateOptions.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (3.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AVS Update Manager 1.0. For more AVS Update Manager 1.0 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateManager.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateManager.sil
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateOptions.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateOptions.sil
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\Updater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Update Manager_is1
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is a program marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS Update Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Update Manager 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Update Manager 1.0". The AVS Update Manager 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click AVS Update Manager 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Update Manager 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Update Manager 1.0.
8. After uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Update Manager 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:27.003