AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061
This web page is about AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991. AVSRegistryCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.19 MB (5440872 bytes) on disk.
AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.86 MB (6148386
bytes) on disk.
- AVSRegistryCleaner.exe (5.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This web page is about AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061 version 220.127.116.111
AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061". If it exists on your system the AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 app will be found very quickly. After you click AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521.
8. After removing AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:13:16.317