AVS Photo Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AVS Photo Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AVS Photo Editor from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. You can get more details related to AVS Photo Editor at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Photo Editor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Photo Editor. AVSPhotoEditor.exe is the AVS Photo Editor's main executable file and it occupies about 6.19 MB (6487912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AVS Photo Editor. They occupy 6.86 MB (7195426
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AVS Photo Editor. You can find below info on other releases of AVS Photo Editor:
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove AVS Photo Editor from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AVS Photo Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor (2).exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Video - Photo Tools\AVS Photo Editor.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AVS Photo Editor
AVS Photo Editor is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AVS Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Photo Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor". If it exists on your system the AVS Photo Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Photo Editor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Photo Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Photo Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling AVS Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Photo Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Photo Editor by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Photo Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:46:07.997