AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more details about AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. AVSPhotoEditor.exe is the AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.52 MB (6839120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5. They occupy about 7.21 MB (7564545
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5.
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\AVSPhotoEditor.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A3.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A4.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A5.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_A6.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Legal.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Letter.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\PaperFormats\PF_Tabloid.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\AgedPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\BlackPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\ColdPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\OriginalPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SepiaPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SharpPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SoftPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\SystemPresets\SunPreset.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Photo Editor_is1
AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 is an application by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 app will be found automatically. After you click AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:44:14.277