AVS Media Player 4.3.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.2 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Detailed information about AVS Media Player 4.3.2 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Media Player 4.3.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Media Player 4.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. AVS Media Player 4.3.2's primary file takes about 6.81 MB (7140176 bytes) and is named AVSMediaPlayer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVS Media Player 4.3.2. They take 7.50 MB (7865601
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.42 KB)
This web page is about AVS Media Player 4.3.2 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Media Player 4.3.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Data\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\video.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Resources\StartFile.avi
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Media Player_is1
AVS Media Player 4.3.2 is a program by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVS Media Player 4.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Media Player 4.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Media Player 4.3.2". If it exists on your system the AVS Media Player 4.3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Media Player 4.3.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Media Player 4.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 4.3.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Media Player 4.3.2.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 4.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Media Player 4.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Media Player 4.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Media Player 4.3.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:44:14.267