AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please open http://www.avs4you.com/
if you want to read more on AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.31 MB (6612840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52. They take about 6.98 MB (7320354
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This web page is about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:02:36.577