AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206
You can find below details on how to remove AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More information about AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.31 MB (6612840 bytes) on disk.
AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.98 MB (7320354
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This page is about AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\video.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124". The AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you click AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:33:46.270