AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124
You can find below details on how to remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More information about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.31 MB (6612840 bytes) on disk.
AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.98 MB (7320354
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This page is about AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Data\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\video.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Resources\StartFile.avi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Media Player_is1
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. When you select AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:33:46.270