AVS Disc Creator 5
AVS Disc Creator 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AVS Disc Creator 5 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. Usually the AVS Disc Creator 5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AVSDiscCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.02 MB (8412520 bytes) on disk.
AVS Disc Creator 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.70 MB (9120034
bytes) on disk:
- AVSDiscCreator.exe (8.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of AVS Disc Creator 5. Click on the links below for other AVS Disc Creator 5 versions:
AVS Disc Creator 5 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase AVS Disc Creator 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVS Disc Creator 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Disc Creator 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Disc Creator 5". The AVS Disc Creator 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Disc Creator 5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVS Disc Creator 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Disc Creator 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Disc Creator 5.
8. After removing AVS Disc Creator 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Disc Creator 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:44:39.953