AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2
AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More info about the application AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.exe. AVSDVDCopy.exe is the AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2's main executable file and it takes about 4.76 MB (4991848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2. They occupy about 5.44 MB (5699310
bytes) on disk.
- AVSDVDCopy.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.88 KB)
This page is about AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 version 4.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS DVD Copy_is1
AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 is a program released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2". The AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 program will be found automatically. When you select AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2.
8. After removing AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS DVD Copy version 4.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:58:48.423