AVS Audio Editor 7.1
This info is about AVS Audio Editor 7.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Audio Editor 7.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1. AVSAudioEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.72 MB (18578792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVS Audio Editor 7.1. They take about 18.39 MB (19286306
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of AVS Audio Editor 7.1. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Editor 7.1 versions:
AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is a program offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Audio Editor 7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Editor 7.1". The AVS Audio Editor 7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVS Audio Editor 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 7.1:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1.
8. After removing AVS Audio Editor 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Editor 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:28:46.633