This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Antispam for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Antispam from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com/index.aspx
to get more facts about AVS Antispam on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Antispam. AVS Antispam's primary file takes around 4.71 MB (4937576 bytes) and is named AVSAntispam.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVS Antispam. They take 5.81 MB (6092847
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAntispam.exe (4.71 MB)
- RegisterLSP.exe (437.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AVS Antispam.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by AVS Antispam when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSAntispam.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSAntispam.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSAntispam.sil
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSOutlookExpressCore.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSOutlookExpressHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSOutlookExpressInterceptor.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSOutlookExpressStore.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\AVSRegisterLSP.UAC.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\RegisterLSP.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\SpOrder.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Antispam_is1
AVS Antispam is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AVS Antispam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVS Antispam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Antispam or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Antispam". The AVS Antispam program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVS Antispam in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Antispam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Antispam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/index.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAntispam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Antispam.
8. After uninstalling AVS Antispam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Antispam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Antispam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Antispam by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Antispam by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Antispam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 10:00:47.497