AVM FRITZ!WLAN is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVM FRITZ!WLAN from your computerAVM Berlin
. Open here
for more information on AVM Berlin. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\avmwlanstick directory (same installation drive as Windows). AVM FRITZ!WLAN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\avmwlanstick\instwcli.exe -d. AVM FRITZ!WLAN's primary file takes around 921.96 KB (944088 bytes) and is named FRITZWLANMini.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AVM FRITZ!WLAN. They occupy about 1.50 MB (1569112
bytes) on disk.
- AvmLauncher.exe (36.84 KB)
- AvmLauncher64.exe (47.34 KB)
- FRITZWLANMini.exe (921.96 KB)
- FRITZWLANMiniAdmin.exe (55.84 KB)
- instwcli.exe (470.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVM FRITZ!WLAN version 06.20.10
alone. For more AVM FRITZ!WLAN versions please click below:
AVM FRITZ!WLAN is an application marketed by AVM Berlin. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AVM FRITZ!WLAN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVM FRITZ!WLAN from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVM FRITZ!WLAN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVM FRITZ!WLAN". The AVM FRITZ!WLAN application will be found very quickly. When you click AVM FRITZ!WLAN in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVM FRITZ!WLAN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVM FRITZ!WLAN.
8. After uninstalling AVM FRITZ!WLAN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVM FRITZ!WLAN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVM FRITZ!WLAN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVM FRITZ!WLAN by AVM Berlin from your computer, we are not saying that AVM FRITZ!WLAN by AVM Berlin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVM FRITZ!WLAN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:58:01.633