AVG Web TuneUp
AVG Web TuneUp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp from your systemAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG Web TuneUp is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Web TuneUp folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing AVG Web TuneUp is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Web TuneUp\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. avgcefrend.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.30 MB (1358360 bytes) on disk.
AVG Web TuneUp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.91 MB (9346680
bytes) on disk.
- avgcefrend.exe (1.30 MB)
- BundleInstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- lip.exe (959.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.72 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.92 MB)
This web page is about AVG Web TuneUp version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more AVG Web TuneUp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AVG Web TuneUp:
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\220.127.116.11\AVG Web TuneUp.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\18.104.22.168\AVG Web TuneUp_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\22.214.171.124\install.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\avgcefrend.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\AvgComponents.manifest
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\avgMozXPCOM.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\BundleInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\BundleInstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\buttonicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChConfirmHelperRes\enhancedHelper.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChConfirmHelperRes\jquery-1.8.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeGuardRes\cg.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeGuardRes\jquery-1.8.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeRes\nt28_2.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\IeDspHelperRes\ie_dsp1.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\IeDspHelperRes\ie_dsp2.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\IeDspHelperRes\jquery-1.8.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\lip.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\TBAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\libs\jquery.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Bold.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Book.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Light.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\vprot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Web TuneUp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Web TuneUp
AVG Web TuneUp is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase AVG Web TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG Web TuneUp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Web TuneUp or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Web TuneUp". If it exists on your system the AVG Web TuneUp app will be found automatically. When you select AVG Web TuneUp in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG Web TuneUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Web TuneUp.
8. After removing AVG Web TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG Web TuneUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Web TuneUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Web TuneUp by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Web TuneUp by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Web TuneUp supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:25:10.197