AVG Security Toolbar
You can find below details on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG Security Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. lip.exe is the AVG Security Toolbar's primary executable file and it occupies around 661.05 KB (676920 bytes) on disk.
AVG Security Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.70 MB (3879704
bytes) on disk:
- lip.exe (661.05 KB)
- MigrationTool.exe (1.02 MB)
- PostInstall.exe (196.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (806.05 KB)
- vprot.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AVG Security Toolbar. You can find below info on other versions of AVG Security Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove AVG Security Toolbar.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG Security Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Security Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Security Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:34:57.460