AVG PC Tuneup 2011
This info is about AVG PC Tuneup 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011 from your computerAVG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AVG. More data about the software AVG PC Tuneup 2011 can be found at http://www.avg.com
. AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC Tuneup 2011\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011. The program's main executable file is named BoostSpeed.exe and occupies 733.32 KB (750920 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AVG PC Tuneup 2011. They take about 9.03 MB (9473360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (733.32 KB)
- cdefrag.exe (90.32 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (476.82 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (373.32 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (233.32 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (441.82 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (195.32 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (202.82 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (388.82 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (190.32 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (367.82 KB)
- ProgramManager.exe (195.32 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (70.32 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (81.82 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (434.32 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (233.32 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (242.82 KB)
- sendlog.exe (617.32 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (562.82 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (267.32 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (635.32 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (306.82 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (240.32 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (861.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (755.82 KB)
- version.exe (52.32 KB)
The current page applies to AVG PC Tuneup 2011 version 10.0.0.22
only. You can find below info on other releases of AVG PC Tuneup 2011:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AVG PC Tuneup 2011.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVG PC Tuneup 2011's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC TuneUp 2015
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\authuitu-x86.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\avgdiagex.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\avgduix.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\avgdumpx.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is a program released by AVG. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove AVG PC Tuneup 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVG PC Tuneup 2011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG PC Tuneup 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG PC Tuneup 2011". If it is installed on your PC the AVG PC Tuneup 2011 application will be found very quickly. After you click AVG PC Tuneup 2011 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG PC Tuneup 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG PC Tuneup 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC Tuneup 2011\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011.
8. After uninstalling AVG PC Tuneup 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG PC Tuneup 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG PC Tuneup 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG PC Tuneup 2011 by AVG from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG PC Tuneup 2011 by AVG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG PC Tuneup 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:37:53.167