AVG PC TuneUp
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AVG PC TuneUp for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp from your computerAVG Technologies
. More info about AVG Technologies can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. avgdiagex.exe is the AVG PC TuneUp's primary executable file and it takes about 3.33 MB (3487504 bytes) on disk.
AVG PC TuneUp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.90 MB (29252464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (161.77 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (3.33 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (945.89 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (792.83 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (121.39 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (462.89 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (180.89 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (510.39 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (207.39 KB)
- DuplicateFinder.exe (780.89 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (244.89 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (132.77 KB)
- iOSCleaner.exe (894.39 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (341.39 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (87.39 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (429.89 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (442.89 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (201.27 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (356.89 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.89 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (393.89 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (204.89 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (170.89 KB)
- Report.exe (152.89 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (252.89 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (285.89 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (120.89 KB)
- Shredder.exe (176.39 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (317.89 KB)
- Styler.exe (1,021.89 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.21 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (312.89 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (170.77 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (676.77 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (383.39 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (184.39 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.83 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (5.36 MB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (51.77 KB)
- tuscanx.exe (2.55 MB)
- tux64thk.exe (29.27 KB)
- Undelete.exe (255.89 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (289.89 KB)
This info is about AVG PC TuneUp version 16.76.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AVG PC TuneUp:
...click to view all...
AVG PC TuneUp has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\tuneup_us.lng
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\AVG PC TuneUp.history
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
AVG PC TuneUp is an application released by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG PC TuneUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG PC TuneUp". The AVG PC TuneUp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVG PC TuneUp in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG PC TuneUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG PC TuneUp.
8. After uninstalling AVG PC TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG PC TuneUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG PC TuneUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 08:55:54.577