AVG Nation toolbar
AVG Nation toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PCInfoSpace
. More data about InfoSpace can be seen here
. AVG Nation toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVG Nation toolbar is C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. lip.exe is the AVG Nation toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 921.32 KB (943432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AVG Nation toolbar. They take about 5.69 MB (5969696
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (921.32 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (627.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.89 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.29 MB)
The current web page applies to AVG Nation toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG Nation toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Nation toolbar is a program marketed by the software company InfoSpace. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AVG Nation toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Nation toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Nation toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Nation toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG Nation toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Nation toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Nation toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Nation toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Nation toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Nation toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:46:10.647