AVG is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG from your PCAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen is the full command line if you want to remove AVG. avgntdumpx.exe is the AVG's main executable file and it takes about 681.52 KB (697872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG. They occupy about 4.79 MB (5019696
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.52 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.91 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.21 MB)
The current page applies to AVG version 1.0.229
only. For more AVG versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG". The AVG application will be found very quickly. When you click AVG in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG.
8. After uninstalling AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 21:01:32.903