AVG 2015 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AVG 2015 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG 2015 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG 2015. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.48 MB (3653136 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2015 contains of the executables below. They take 27.82 MB (29166344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (324.52 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (238.52 KB)
- avgcomdlgx.exe (305.02 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.31 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (675.02 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (691.52 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (653.52 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.33 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.84 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.02 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (688.02 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.52 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (860.02 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (370.52 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.48 MB)
- avguirux.exe (61.52 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (291.09 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (382.61 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (309.02 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG 2015 version 2015.0.5577
only. Click on the links below for other AVG 2015 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AVG 2015.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015\avgdiagex.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015\avgui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2015 is a program offered by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase AVG 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2015 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG 2015 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2015". If it exists on your system the AVG 2015 app will be found automatically. When you select AVG 2015 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2015.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2015 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2015 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:29:24.317