You can find below details on how to remove AVG 2015 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVG 2015 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG 2015 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AVG 2015's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015\avgmfapx.exe. avgui.exe is the AVG 2015's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.50 MB (3667472 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2015 contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.58 MB (36256616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (324.52 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (237.52 KB)
- avgcomdlgx.exe (305.52 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (675.02 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (691.52 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (653.52 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.27 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.85 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.02 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (688.02 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.52 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (863.52 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (392.02 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.50 MB)
- avguirux.exe (61.52 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (291.09 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (382.61 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (309.02 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.82 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0.5645
of AVG 2015. For more AVG 2015 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove AVG 2015 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG Zen\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2015 is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AVG 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2015 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2015 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2015". If it exists on your system the AVG 2015 app will be found very quickly. When you click AVG 2015 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG 2015.
8. After removing AVG 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2015 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2015 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:12:25.860