You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AVG 2014 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2014 from your PCAVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
. Further information on AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. can be seen here
. AVG 2014 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing AVG 2014 is "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.95 MB (5188112 bytes) on disk and is called avgui.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AVG 2014. They occupy about 30.02 MB (31474448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (311.52 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (231.52 KB)
- avgcomdlgx.exe (295.02 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.25 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (628.02 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.76 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (667.52 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (642.52 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.35 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.10 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.74 MB)
- avgndisx.exe (229.52 KB)
- avgnsx.exe (818.52 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (665.52 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.52 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (827.02 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (357.52 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.95 MB)
- avguirux.exe (61.52 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (282.55 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (373.04 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (298.02 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0.4800
of AVG 2014. You can find below info on other releases of AVG 2014:
...click to view all...
AVG 2014 is an application offered by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall AVG 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2014 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2014". The AVG 2014 app will be found very quickly. After you click AVG 2014 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2014.
8. After removing AVG 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2014 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 20:14:03.317