AVG 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. The application's main executable file is named avgmfapx.exe and occupies 7.31 MB (7666664 bytes).
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which take 35.38 MB (37096912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.30 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (781.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.05 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.83 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.3495
of AVG 2013. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
AVG 2013 is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG 2013 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2013.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:28:55.357