AVG 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG 2013 from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG 2013 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2013. The application's main executable file is named avgmfapx.exe and occupies 7.31 MB (7666664 bytes).
AVG 2013 is composed of the following executables which take 35.38 MB (37096912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.30 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (626.05 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (781.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.31 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (746.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (220.55 KB)
- forceupgradex.exe (1.05 MB)
- setupltst.exe (2.83 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.3495
of AVG 2013. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2013 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". If it exists on your system the AVG 2013 application will be found automatically. After you click AVG 2013 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:28:55.357