AVG 2012 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG 2012 from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2012 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing AVG 2012 is C:\Arquivos de programas\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. avgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.17 MB (4373552 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVG 2012. They occupy about 51.93 MB (54455520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (482.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (859.12 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (330.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.57 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (670.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (956.88 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.94 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.82 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.20 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (617.12 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (750.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (967.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (775.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.48 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.17 MB)
- avguirux.exe (48.38 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.76 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (697.98 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (369.84 KB)
- idpfixx.exe (633.34 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.17 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
The current page applies to AVG 2012 version 2012.1.2247
only. You can find below info on other versions of AVG 2012:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove AVG 2012 from your computer.The files below remain on your disk when you remove AVG 2012:
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgdiagex.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2012 is an application by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2012". If it is installed on your PC the AVG 2012 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG 2012 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG 2012.
8. After removing AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2012 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 21:57:17.220