You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AVG 2012 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG 2012 from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. Usually the AVG 2012 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AVG 2012 is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2012\avgmfapx.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.17 MB (4373552 bytes) on disk and is labeled avgui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AVG 2012. They take about 41.07 MB (43068128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (482.34 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (859.12 KB)
- avgcsrvx(2)(2).exe (329.84 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (330.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.57 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (670.62 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (956.88 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.93 MB)
- avglscanx.exe (143.34 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.76 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.20 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (617.12 KB)
- avgrsx(2)(2).exe (725.84 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (750.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (967.62 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (775.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.48 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.17 MB)
- avguirux.exe (48.38 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (188.76 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (697.98 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (369.84 KB)
- MicroScanner.exe (406.82 KB)
This info is about AVG 2012 version 2012.1.2238
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2012 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG 2012 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by AVG 2012's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
AVG 2012 is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVG 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG 2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2012". The AVG 2012 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG 2012 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2012.
8. After uninstalling AVG 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2012 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 09:15:12.213