AV Audio Converter 5.5.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 from your PCAVMediaSoft Co., Ltd.
. More information on AVMediaSoft Co., Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the program AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 can be found at http://www.avmediasoft.com/
. AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Audio Converter directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Audio Converter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AVAudioConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.09 MB (3245080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AV Audio Converter 5.5.1. They occupy about 3.78 MB (3965698
bytes) on disk.
- AVAudioConverter.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.73 KB)
This page is about AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 version 5.5.1
AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 is a program by AVMediaSoft Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AV Audio Converter 5.5.1". If it exists on your system the AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AV Audio Converter 5.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AV Audio Converter 5.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avmediasoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Audio Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1.
8. After uninstalling AV Audio Converter 5.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 by AVMediaSoft Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 by AVMediaSoft Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AV Audio Converter 5.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 16:07:09.380