AUT Service 14.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AUT Service 14.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AUT Service 14.1 from your systemmatrix42
. More information on matrix42 can be seen here
. AUT Service 14.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing AUT Service 14.1 is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\matrix42\AUT Service\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Setup.exe is the AUT Service 14.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.93 MB (3072296 bytes) on disk.
AUT Service 14.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.97 MB (3113040
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (2.93 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (30.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1
of AUT Service 14.1.
AUT Service 14.1 is a program by the software company matrix42. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove AUT Service 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AUT Service 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AUT Service 14.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AUT Service 14.1". If it exists on your system the AUT Service 14.1 app will be found automatically. After you click AUT Service 14.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AUT Service 14.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AUT Service 14.1.
8. After removing AUT Service 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AUT Service 14.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AUT Service 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AUT Service 14.1 by matrix42 from your computer, we are not saying that AUT Service 14.1 by matrix42 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AUT Service 14.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:52:06.290