AUDIOzilla v1.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. AUDIOzilla v1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AUDIOzilla folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing AUDIOzilla v1.1 is "C:\Program Files\AUDIOzilla\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named How_To_Use_Audiozilla.exe and it has a size of 383.23 KB (392432 bytes). How to uninstall AUDIOzilla v1.1 from your computer
AUDIOzilla v1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.16 MB (8556850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUDIOzilla.exe (587.23 KB)
- How_To_Use_Audiozilla.exe (383.23 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of AUDIOzilla v1.1.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by AUDIOzilla v1.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AUDIOzilla
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AUDIOzilla
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AUDIOzilla\AdjMmsEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AUDIOzilla\amp3dj.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AUDIOzilla\Asoedmms.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AUDIOzilla\asrecmms.ocx
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AUDIOzilla v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AUDIOzilla v1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AUDIOzilla v1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AUDIOzilla v1.1". If it is installed on your PC the AUDIOzilla v1.1 program will be found automatically. When you click AUDIOzilla v1.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AUDIOzilla v1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AUDIOzilla v1.1.
8. After removing AUDIOzilla v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AUDIOzilla v1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AUDIOzilla v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130