This page contains complete information on how to remove ATT GamesBar for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ATT GamesBar from your systemVisicom Media inc.
. More info about Visicom Media inc. can be read here
. Usually the ATT GamesBar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\att_en directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ATT GamesBar is C:\Program Files (x86)\att_en\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled dtuser.exe and its approximative size is 493.00 KB (504832 bytes).
ATT GamesBar is composed of the following executables which take 803.08 KB (822355
bytes) on disk:
- dtuser.exe (493.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (310.08 KB)
This page is about ATT GamesBar version 184.108.40.206
only. For other ATT GamesBar versions please click below:
ATT GamesBar is an application released by Visicom Media inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ATT GamesBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ATT GamesBar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ATT GamesBar or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATT GamesBar". If it exists on your system the ATT GamesBar app will be found automatically. When you select ATT GamesBar in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ATT GamesBar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ATT GamesBar.
8. After removing ATT GamesBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATT GamesBar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATT GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ATT GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ATT GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATT GamesBar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 20:28:10.443