This page is about ATProCI for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ATProCI from your PCATProCI
. More data about ATProCI can be seen here
. Further information about ATProCI can be found at http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
. ATProCI is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATProCI folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for ATProCI is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATProCI\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled CITrader.Shell.exe and it has a size of 783.50 KB (802304 bytes).
ATProCI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2920480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CIDevStudio.Shell.exe (765.50 KB)
- CITrader.Shell.exe (783.50 KB)
- CIWebBrowser.Shell.exe (765.00 KB)
- Installer.exe (16.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (511.53 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of ATProCI. For more ATProCI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ATProCI is an application released by ATProCI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ATProCI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ATProCI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ATProCI or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATProCI". If it exists on your system the ATProCI app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ATProCI in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ATProCI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ATProCI:
- The software company is: http://www.cityindex.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATProCI\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATProCI.
8. After uninstalling ATProCI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATProCI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATProCI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ATProCI by ATProCI from your PC, nor are we saying that ATProCI by ATProCI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ATProCI in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:30:13.480