This web page contains complete information on how to remove ATI Uninstaller for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your PCATI Technologies, Inc.
. More data about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be read here
. ATI Uninstaller is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ATI Uninstaller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ATI Uninstaller's main file takes around 413.13 KB (423040 bytes) and its name is ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.54 MB (6854144
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (413.13 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.11 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (482.13 KB)
- Setup.exe (564.13 KB)
This page is about ATI Uninstaller version 8.641.1.1090824089811
alone. For other ATI Uninstaller versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is an application marketed by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ATI Uninstaller from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ATI Uninstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATI Uninstaller". The ATI Uninstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ATI Uninstaller in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ATI Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After removing ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATI Uninstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 04:58:48.060