This info is about ATI Uninstaller for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Further information on ATI Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the ATI Uninstaller application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64 folder, depending on the user's option during install. ATI Uninstaller's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all. ATISetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 413.02 KB (422928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ATI Uninstaller. They occupy 6.53 MB (6848048
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (413.02 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.10 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (482.02 KB)
- Setup.exe (565.02 KB)
The current page applies to ATI Uninstaller version 8.811.1.5110204116456
only. You can find below info on other releases of ATI Uninstaller:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is an application offered by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ATI Uninstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". The ATI Uninstaller app will be found automatically. After you select ATI Uninstaller in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ATI Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After removing ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:23:18.450