ATI Catalyst Install Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PCATI Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI Technologies, Inc.. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ATI Catalyst Install Manager on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 4.21 MB (4414224 bytes) on disk and is labeled InstallManagerApp.exe.
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is composed of the following executables which take 4.86 MB (5091632
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (258.77 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.21 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.77 KB)
The current page applies to ATI Catalyst Install Manager version 3.0.624.0
alone. Click on the links below for other ATI Catalyst Install Manager versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is an application by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the ATI Catalyst Install Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ATI Catalyst Install Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:35:18.973