ATI Catalyst Install Manager
This info is about ATI Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. More information about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be read here
. More details about ATI Catalyst Install Manager can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 4.21 MB (4419584 bytes) on disk and is titled InstallManagerApp.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ATI Catalyst Install Manager. They take about 4.88 MB (5121056
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (282.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.21 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The current page applies to ATI Catalyst Install Manager version 3.0.704.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ATI Catalyst Install Manager:
...click to view all...
ATI Catalyst Install Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\chipset.MSI
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseFRA.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseITA.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseJPN.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseKOR.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseNLD.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseNOR.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\licensePLK.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\licensePTB.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseSVE.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\licenseTHA.txt
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\MMTableRev0.MSI
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\MMTableRev1.MSI
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\MMTableRev2.MSI
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\tvtablerev1.MSI
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Config\TVW_USB_ID.MSI
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\b.jpg
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\c.jpg
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\d.jpg
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\e.jpg
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\f.jpg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Images\
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program marketed by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the ATI Catalyst Install Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ATI Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:23:42.157