ATI Catalyst Install Manager
This page is about ATI Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. Additional info about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ATI Catalyst Install Manager on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. InstallManagerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.97 MB (5210112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ATI Catalyst Install Manager. They take 6.35 MB (6655008
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (370.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.97 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (565.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.758.0
of ATI Catalyst Install Manager. You can find below a few links to other ATI Catalyst Install Manager releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below were left behind on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\atdcm64a.sys
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATILog.dll
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATIManifestDLMExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin64\ATISetup.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ATI Technologies\Install\ATI Catalyst Install Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program offered by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Catalyst Install Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ATI Catalyst Install Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:55:05.640