ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. You can read more about on ATI Catalyst Install Manager at http://www.ati.com
. ATI Catalyst Install Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder, depending on the user's option. InstallManagerApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.21 MB (4415488 bytes) on disk.
ATI Catalyst Install Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.87 MB (5103616
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (276.00 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.21 MB)
- Setup.exe (396.00 KB)
The current page applies to ATI Catalyst Install Manager version 3.0.664.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ATI Catalyst Install Manager:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by ATI Catalyst Install Manager when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ATI Technologies\Install\ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Catalyst Install Manager is a program by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ATI Catalyst Install Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ATI Catalyst Install Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ATI Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the ATI Catalyst Install Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select ATI Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ATI Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATI Catalyst Install Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ATI Catalyst Install Manager by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ATI Catalyst Install Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:54:09.370