ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the ATI - Software Uninstall Utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AtiCimUn.exe and its approximative size is 116.00 KB (118784 bytes). A guide to uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility from your PC
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility contains of the executables below. They take 116.00 KB (118784
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1244
of ATI - Software Uninstall Utility. Click on the links below for other ATI - Software Uninstall Utility versions:
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove ATI - Software Uninstall Utility from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\All ATI Software
Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ATI - Software Uninstall Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATI - Software Uninstall Utility". If it is installed on your PC the ATI - Software Uninstall Utility application will be found automatically. After you select ATI - Software Uninstall Utility in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATI - Software Uninstall Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility.
8. After removing ATI - Software Uninstall Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATI - Software Uninstall Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATI - Software Uninstall Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130