ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
This page is about ATI - Software Uninstall Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing ATI - Software Uninstall Utility is C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AtiCimUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 136.00 KB (139264 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility from your system
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility contains of the executables below. They take 136.00 KB (139264
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about ATI - Software Uninstall Utility version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ATI - Software Uninstall Utility:
If you are manually uninstalling ATI - Software Uninstall Utility we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility:
- C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll
- C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\All ATI Software
Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ATI - Software Uninstall Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ATI - Software Uninstall Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI - Software Uninstall Utility". If it is installed on your PC the ATI - Software Uninstall Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ATI - Software Uninstall Utility in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ATI - Software Uninstall Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ATI - Software Uninstall Utility.
8. After removing ATI - Software Uninstall Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATI - Software Uninstall Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATI - Software Uninstall Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130