This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AT_DvrOcx V22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AT_DvrOcx V126.96.36.199 from your PCAT_DVR
. Take a look here
for more info on AT_DVR. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AT_DVR\AT_DvrOcx folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AT_DvrOcx V188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files\AT_DVR\AT_DvrOcx\unins000.exe". AT_DvrOcx V184.108.40.206's main file takes about 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) and is named AT_NetUpgrade.exe.
The executable files below are part of AT_DvrOcx V220.127.116.11. They occupy about 752.25 KB (770306
bytes) on disk.
- AT_NetUpgrade.exe (84.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AT_DvrOcx V22.214.171.124.
AT_DvrOcx V126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company AT_DVR. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AT_DvrOcx V188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AT_DvrOcx V184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AT_DvrOcx V220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AT_DvrOcx V18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the AT_DvrOcx V22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AT_DvrOcx V126.96.36.199 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AT_DvrOcx V188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AT_DvrOcx V184.108.40.206.
8. After removing AT_DvrOcx V220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AT_DvrOcx V18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AT_DvrOcx V22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AT_DvrOcx V126.96.36.199 by AT_DVR from your computer, nor are we saying that AT_DvrOcx V188.8.131.52 by AT_DVR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AT_DvrOcx V184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 07:04:15.987