ASUSTOR EZ Connect 18.104.22.16800
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ASUSTOR EZ Connect 22.214.171.12400 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASUSTOR EZ Connect 126.96.36.19900 from your systemASUSTOR
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ASUSTOR. Please open http://www.asustor.com/
if you want to read more on ASUSTOR EZ Connect 188.8.131.5200 on ASUSTOR's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\EZ Connect folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. ASUSTOR EZ Connect 184.108.40.20600's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\EZ Connect\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled EasyConnect.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1794048 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ASUSTOR EZ Connect 220.127.116.1100. They occupy about 3.87 MB (4053053
bytes) on disk.
- EasyConnect.exe (1.71 MB)
- EasyConnectClient.exe (968.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about ASUSTOR EZ Connect 18.104.22.16800 version 22.214.171.12400
ASUSTOR EZ Connect 126.96.36.19900 is a program offered by ASUSTOR. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ASUSTOR EZ Connect 188.8.131.5200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ASUSTOR EZ Connect 184.108.40.20600 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASUSTOR EZ Connect 220.127.116.1100 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUSTOR EZ Connect 18.104.22.16800". The ASUSTOR EZ Connect 22.214.171.12400 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASUSTOR EZ Connect 126.96.36.19900 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUSTOR EZ Connect 188.8.131.5200, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUSTOR EZ Connect 184.108.40.20600:
- The publisher is: http://www.asustor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\EZ Connect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUSTOR EZ Connect 220.127.116.1100.
8. After uninstalling ASUSTOR EZ Connect 18.104.22.16800, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUSTOR EZ Connect 22.214.171.12400 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUSTOR EZ Connect 126.96.36.19900 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUSTOR EZ Connect 188.8.131.5200 by ASUSTOR from your PC, we are not saying that ASUSTOR EZ Connect 184.108.40.20600 by ASUSTOR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUSTOR EZ Connect 220.127.116.1100 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 14:53:18.287