ASUSTOR Backup Plan 220.127.116.1100
ASUSTOR Backup Plan 18.104.22.16800 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ASUSTOR Backup Plan 22.214.171.12400 from your computerASUSTOR
. More information on ASUSTOR can be found here
. More details about the program ASUSTOR Backup Plan 126.96.36.19900 can be seen at http://www.asustor.com/
. ASUSTOR Backup Plan 188.8.131.5200 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\Backup Plan folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ASUSTOR Backup Plan 184.108.40.20600 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\Backup Plan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.66 MB (1738240 bytes) on disk and is called BackupPlan.exe.
The executable files below are part of ASUSTOR Backup Plan 220.127.116.1100. They take an average of 2.87 MB (3006013
bytes) on disk.
- BackupPlan.exe (1.66 MB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to ASUSTOR Backup Plan 18.104.22.16800 version 22.214.171.12400
ASUSTOR Backup Plan 126.96.36.19900 is an application offered by ASUSTOR. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ASUSTOR Backup Plan 188.8.131.5200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ASUSTOR Backup Plan 184.108.40.20600 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASUSTOR Backup Plan 220.127.116.1100 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUSTOR Backup Plan 18.104.22.16800". If it is installed on your PC the ASUSTOR Backup Plan 22.214.171.12400 program will be found automatically. After you click ASUSTOR Backup Plan 126.96.36.19900 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ASUSTOR Backup Plan 188.8.131.5200, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUSTOR Backup Plan 184.108.40.20600:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asustor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUSTOR\Backup Plan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUSTOR Backup Plan 220.127.116.1100.
8. After uninstalling ASUSTOR Backup Plan 18.104.22.16800, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUSTOR Backup Plan 22.214.171.12400 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUSTOR Backup Plan 126.96.36.19900 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUSTOR Backup Plan 188.8.131.5200 by ASUSTOR from your computer, we are not saying that ASUSTOR Backup Plan 184.108.40.20600 by ASUSTOR is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUSTOR Backup Plan 220.127.116.1100 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:46:28.253