ASUS WiFi-AP Solo
ASUS WiFi-AP Solo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ASUS WiFi-AP Solo from your computerASUS
. Check out here
for more details on ASUS. Further information about ASUS WiFi-AP Solo can be found at http://www.asus.com.tw
. ASUS WiFi-AP Solo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS WiFi-AP Solo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing ASUS WiFi-AP Solo is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RtWLan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 972.00 KB (995328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ASUS WiFi-AP Solo. They take 1.88 MB (1975786
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DelOEM.exe (25.06 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- RtWLan.exe (972.00 KB)
- RTxAdmin.exe (24.00 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (444.92 KB)
- x64drv.exe (7.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- RtlStartInstall.exe (9.50 KB)
- SetDrv.exe (32.00 KB)
- SetVistaDrv.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS WiFi-AP Solo version 1.00.0000
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS WiFi-AP Solo:
ASUS WiFi-AP Solo is an application by ASUS. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ASUS WiFi-AP Solo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ASUS WiFi-AP Solo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUS WiFi-AP Solo or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS WiFi-AP Solo". The ASUS WiFi-AP Solo application will be found automatically. After you click ASUS WiFi-AP Solo in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS WiFi-AP Solo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASUS WiFi-AP Solo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asus.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS WiFi-AP Solo.
8. After removing ASUS WiFi-AP Solo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS WiFi-AP Solo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS WiFi-AP Solo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS WiFi-AP Solo by ASUS from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS WiFi-AP Solo by ASUS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS WiFi-AP Solo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:38:04.640