ASUS Notebook WiFi Router
ASUS Notebook WiFi Router is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASUS Notebook WiFi Router from your systemHizesoft Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hizesoft Inc.. Further information about ASUS Notebook WiFi Router can be seen at http://www.driver-xp.com/
. ASUS Notebook WiFi Router is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Notebook WiFi Router directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing ASUS Notebook WiFi Router is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Notebook WiFi Router\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.17 MB (2276352 bytes) on disk and is titled WIFIROUTER.exe.
ASUS Notebook WiFi Router contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.89 MB (3032350
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- WIFIROUTER.exe (2.17 MB)
ASUS Notebook WiFi Router is an application marketed by the software company Hizesoft Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ASUS Notebook WiFi Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ASUS Notebook WiFi Router from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS Notebook WiFi Router or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Notebook WiFi Router". The ASUS Notebook WiFi Router app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASUS Notebook WiFi Router in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Notebook WiFi Router, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUS Notebook WiFi Router:
- The software company is: http://www.driver-xp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Notebook WiFi Router\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS Notebook WiFi Router.
8. After removing ASUS Notebook WiFi Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Notebook WiFi Router that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Notebook WiFi Router with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Notebook WiFi Router by Hizesoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Notebook WiFi Router by Hizesoft Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS Notebook WiFi Router supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-23 10:26:10.750