ASUS Manager Suite
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS Manager Suite for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ASUS Manager Suite from your PCASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. More data about ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager Suite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove ASUS Manager Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ASUSManager.exe is the ASUS Manager Suite's main executable file and it takes about 2.02 MB (2114176 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Manager Suite is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.01 MB (5255608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AsEjectHelper.exe (218.63 KB)
- AsEMRunHelper.exe (228.80 KB)
- AsShellApplication.exe (226.63 KB)
- ASUSManager.exe (2.02 MB)
- EMMessageParser.exe (354.63 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (792.63 KB)
- EMOSDControl.exe (374.63 KB)
- WinSys.exe (112.63 KB)
- ExeIE.exe (391.13 KB)
- MyComputer.exe (368.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.03.00
of ASUS Manager Suite. You can find below info on other versions of ASUS Manager Suite:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager Suite is a program offered by the software company ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ASUS Manager Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ASUS Manager Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS Manager Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Manager Suite". The ASUS Manager Suite application will be found very quickly. When you click ASUS Manager Suite in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Manager Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS Manager Suite.
8. After removing ASUS Manager Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Manager Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Manager Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Manager Suite by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that ASUS Manager Suite by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Manager Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 12:30:32.493