ASUS Manager - Power Manager
ASUS Manager - Power Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. ASUS Manager - Power Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Power Manager folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove ASUS Manager - Power Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Power Manager_background.exe is the ASUS Manager - Power Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 191.00 KB (195584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ASUS Manager - Power Manager. They occupy about 191.00 KB (195584
bytes) on disk.
- Power Manager_background.exe (191.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.01
of ASUS Manager - Power Manager. Click on the links below for other ASUS Manager - Power Manager versions:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager - Power Manager is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove ASUS Manager - Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ASUS Manager - Power Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Manager - Power Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Manager - Power Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Manager - Power Manager application will be found automatically. After you click ASUS Manager - Power Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ASUS Manager - Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS Manager - Power Manager.
8. After removing ASUS Manager - Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Manager - Power Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Manager - Power Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Manager - Power Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:16:07.300