ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II
You can find below details on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. Usually the ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Ai Charger II folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II. The application's main executable file is labeled Ai_ChargerII_TrayIcon(ASUS_Manager).exe and it has a size of 289.27 KB (296216 bytes).
ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 289.27 KB (296216
bytes) on disk.
- Ai_ChargerII_TrayIcon(ASUS_Manager).exe (289.27 KB)
This web page is about ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II version 2.00.07
only. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II versions:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is an application by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II". If it exists on your system the ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II.
8. After removing ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:20:06.050