ASUS GIFTBOX is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX from your systemASUSTek Computer Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ASUSTek Computer Inc.. ASUS GIFTBOX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Asusgiftbox.exe is the ASUS GIFTBOX's main executable file and it takes close to 1,021.45 KB (1045960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ASUS GIFTBOX. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2388207
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1,021.45 KB)
- metro_launcher.exe (90.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.41 KB)
- launcher.exe (228.44 KB)
- launcher.exe (181.00 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.3
of ASUS GIFTBOX. Click on the links below for other ASUS GIFTBOX versions:
ASUS GIFTBOX is an application released by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ASUS GIFTBOX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS GIFTBOX or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS GIFTBOX". The ASUS GIFTBOX application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASUS GIFTBOX in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS GIFTBOX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS GIFTBOX.
8. After removing ASUS GIFTBOX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS GIFTBOX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS GIFTBOX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS GIFTBOX by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-26 01:12:19.510