ASUS Flash Tool
This web page is about ASUS Flash Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool from your computerASUS
. More information on ASUS can be seen here
. ASUS Flash Tool is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove ASUS Flash Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.00 MB (4189184 bytes) on disk and is named AsusFlashTool.exe.
ASUS Flash Tool contains of the executables below. They take 9.40 MB (9855736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusFlashTool.exe (4.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.00 KB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- fastboot1.exe (509.30 KB)
- fastboot2.exe (3.73 MB)
- fastboot3.exe (157.00 KB)
The current page applies to ASUS Flash Tool version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Flash Tool releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\log\20180523_175236.log
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\settings.sxml
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\vcredist_x86.exe
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\ASUS Flash Tool.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\
ASUS Flash Tool is a program offered by ASUS. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase ASUS Flash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ASUS Flash Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Flash Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Flash Tool". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Flash Tool application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ASUS Flash Tool in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ASUS Flash Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS Flash Tool.
8. After removing ASUS Flash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Flash Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Flash Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS Flash Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:10:52.430